Undertake our acclaimed Yoga Therapy Training so you can make a difference, gain more confidence and take your teaching to the next level with our Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy.
Are you overwhelmed by the diversity of students in your classes with a wide range of abilities, ages, illnesses and injuries? Most yoga teachers aren’t trained to deal with this and often we can really lack confidence in our ability to help all of our students.
Are you really keen to offer 1 to 1 sessions but are unsure how? Or are you already offering 1 to 1 sessions and feeling out of your depth. Do you lack the skills, training and knowledge to be able to really help your students therapeutically in a 1 to 1 setting?
When you undertake our Yoga therapy training, you will learn a proven framework that you can apply to everyone and you’ll learn to apply your tool kit of yoga practices so you can develop a self-empowering, therapeutic program that is appropriate to the needs to your students and clients. And you will learn how to facilitate therapeutic groups.
You will learn from leading educators, experience a world-class curriculum and be well supported so when you complete your training, you will have the confidence, skills and accreditation to help more people.
The Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy is the longest running, registered Yoga therapy training course in Australia. Since 2012, we have trained over 300 Yoga Therapists over 25 deliveries. What we hear all the time is that our educators are incredibly knowledgeable and approachable and that they set the students up for success. We have spent over a decade refining our training and we have a developed a highly sought after course that has a great reputation.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- We are Australasia’s leading provider of Yoga therapy education
- You will learn from some of Australia’s most experienced, Yoga therapy trainers
- We offer excellent customer service
- The course is conducted in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- You will be well supported throughout your training
- You will join our large and growing community of Yoga therapists
- Access flexible options, across multiple deliveries, in person and online
- Receive ongoing mentoring and support
THIS YOGA THERAPY TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO –
- Make a difference
- Gain more confidence
- Take your teaching to the next level
- Add an additional income stream to your teaching
- Go deeper with your students
- Empower your students with the tools to manage their health
- Help more people
- Make yoga more accessible
- Have the skills to work 1 to 1 and
- Take your qualification into a health care setting
- Gain specialised skills and knowledge about specific illnesses and injuries
- Become an accredited, registered Yoga therapist with Yoga Australia and / or AAYT
- Access a pathway to becoming a C-IAYT – a certified Yoga therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists. We are an IAYT member school.
LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH CLIENTS WITH –
- Mental Health – anxiety, trauma, stress and eating disorders
- Nervous system disorders, such as, multiple sclerosis
- Bone diseases, such as osteoporosis
- Digestive issues, such as, IBS, colitis
- Metabolic disorders, such as, diabetes, obesity
- Reproductive and urinary disorders, such as, menopause, PCOS
- Auto-immune diseases, such as, rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic Fatigue
- Lower back and musculoskeletal problems,
- And many, many more health conditions
“The teaching on the course really is exceptional. I have developed the skills to work confidently in a therapy environment.”Suzanne Ellis, Yoga Teacher NSW
“I have immersed myself in a deeper understanding of yoga and its wide spread benefits. I have the knowledge to confidently treat people with a variety of presenting needs. The teachers offer a high level of wisdom and experience and the course gives an opportunity to share and learn from your peers and their traditions.”Tracey Whiting, Yoga Teacher NSW
This course is a for Yoga teachers. If you are not a Yoga teacher, you cannot enrol in this course.