Become an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant by undertaking the Certificate in Clinical Ayurveda ONLINE.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining this course! The 2021 course has now started!
This is a wonderful opportunity for Yoga therapists and teachers to gain a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Ayurveda so you can use them to enhance your clients’ health and wellbeing. The skills you learn can easily be incorporated into your Yoga therapy practice and your Yoga teaching and will improve your ability to assist your clients to heal more effectively and holistically by offering constitutional, nutritional/dietary, purificatory, culinary and other lifestyle advice.
Clinical Ayurveda Course Overview
- Clinical application of constitutional analysis.
- Ayurvedic physiology: bhutas, gunas, doshas, srotas, agni, ama, kalaa, ritu and rasa.
- Integrated etio-pathology: how ayurvedic concepts explain inflammation, depletion and autoimmune disease.
- How the mind and body interact during wellness and illness – Yogic psychology.
- Dissolving stress and the subconscious stress phases of all major disorders.
- Doshic diagnosis.
- Tongue Diagnosis: precise analysis of health and illness from the tongue.
- Healing with routines.
- Introduction to clinical herbalism and ayurvedic holistic nutrition
- Healing with food: reversing age, removing disease with applied yogic and ayurvedic methods of diet.
- Clinical session and treatment planning suitable for yoga teachers and therapists.
- Earn CPD points
Caroline’s warmth and energy really come through when she is teaching, as well as, her ability to articulate course material in a tangible and relevant manner. Anyone who learns from her is in for a fabulous experience.Alethea Sheehan, Yoga teacher
This 15 day course is conducted over five modules. All times are in AEST/AEDT which is the time in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart.
|Module 1||Sat 15th – Mon 17th May 2021||10am – 4pm AEST|
|Module 2||Sat 26th – Mon 28th June 2021||10am – 4pm AEST|
|Module 3||Sat 7th – Mon 9th August 2021||10am – 4pm AEST|
|Module 4||Sat 4th – Mon 6th September 2021||10am – 4pm AEST|
|Module 5||Sat 9th – Mon 11th October 2021||10am – 4pm AEDT|
A $500 discount is available to the first 5 people to enrol.
$950 deposit required on booking to secure your spot.
I really enjoyed Caroline’s teaching on this course. She is very knowledgeable and interactive in her teaching style. Don’t miss it! If you have interest in Ayurveda you won’t be disappointed.Jaye Roberts, Yoga teacher
Delivered Online via Zoom in real time.
From the moment we started this course, I was able to start practicing and applying it to myself and my family. What we have learned has excited and inspired me and everyday I am taking something from what we learned and applying it to my life & feeling how it makes a difference already. I know what people mean when they say their inner fire is lit. I can see how it works so well with yoga therapy. Particularly the seasons, elements, koshas and gunas and finding a way back to balance for each individual. I really can’t wait to start applying it in this way to yoga therapy and gradually getting more into the areas that are newer to me (foods, oils and herbs etc) to incorporate those too. This was an amazingly rich course with incredibly experienced and knowledgeable presenters Rama & Caroline, who I am in awe of and feel blessed to have this ancient wisdom shared with meEsther Becchio, Yoga therapist