Become an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant by undertaking the Certificate in Clinical Ayurveda ONLINE.
Sign up for the 2021 course to guarantee your place. The 2020 course filled up 7 months before the start of the course. The 2021 course is more than half full.
This is a wonderful opportunity for Yoga therapists and teachers to gain a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Ayurveda so you can use them to enhance your clients’ health and wellbeing. The skills you learn can easily be incorporated into your Yoga therapy practice and your Yoga teaching and will improve your ability to assist your clients to heal more effectively and holistically by offering constitutional, nutritional/dietary, purificatory, culinary and other lifestyle advice.
- Clinical application of constitutional analysis.
- Ayurvedic physiology: bhutas, gunas, doshas, srotas, agni, ama, kalaa, ritu and rasa.
- Integrated etio-pathology: how ayurvedic concepts explain inflammation, depletion and autoimmune disease.
- How the mind and body interact during wellness and illness – Yogic psychology.
- Dissolving stress and the subconscious stress phases of all major disorders.
- Doshic diagnosis.
- Tongue Diagnosis: precise analysis of health and illness from the tongue.
- Healing with routines.
- Introduction to clinical herbalism and ayurvedic holistic nutrition
- Healing with food: reversing age, removing disease with applied yogic and ayurvedic methods of diet.
- Clinical session and treatment planning suitable for yoga teachers and therapists.
- Earn CPD points
This 15 day course is conducted over five modules. All times are in AEST/AEDT which is the time in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart.
|Module 1||Sat 15th – Mon 17th May 2021||10am – 4pm|
|Module 2||Sat 26 – Mon 28th June 2021||10am – 4pm|
|Module 3||Sat 7th – Mon 9th August 2021||10am – 4pm|
|Module 4||Sat 4th – Mon 6th September 2021||10am – 4pm|
|Module 5||Sat 9th – Mon 11th October 2021||10am – 4pm|
A $500 discount is available to the first 5 people to enrol.
$950 deposit required on booking to secure your spot. Balance payment due 15 January, 2021.
Delivered Online via Zoom in real time.
Please contact us if you would like to read the course prospectus.