How to Identify, Secure and Manage Contracts with Organisations
Do you need help to establish and grow a successful Yoga therapy and Yoga teaching business? Do you want to work for a range of organsiations in diverse settings? Have you tried to approach organisations and been unsuccessful in securing work? Or perhaps you just don’t know where to start or who to contact?
If you want to learn the skills you need to help yourself to develop a sustainable, profitable Yoga business so you can undertake meaningful work with your target clients, then this workshop is for you.
Walk away with a step by step action plan that will enable you to identify, secure and manage contracts for your Yoga therapy and Yoga teaching services with a range of organisations.
This workshop will consider a wide range of potential organisations in the community for the delivery of 1 to 1 or group Yoga and Yoga Therapy services, including where these organisations are located and how to access them. You will also consider organisations that fall within your own areas of interest. These skills can be applied to finding work in eating disorders clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, prisons, schools, aged care facilities and in corporate settings.
Using examples from corporate, educational and aged care/dementia settings, Robyn Lewis will share her proven formula for securing work. You will learn how she found work in aged care/dementia without any background or knowledge of this setting.
You will Learn How To:
- Identify potential clients
- Research an organisation and relevant policy, accreditation or standards
- Identify the decision-maker
- Prepare your pitch, including
- what information to provide
- what documentation to take
- what questions to be prepared for
- Deliver your pitch
- Create the contract, including
- duty of care
- roles and responsibilities
- identify a contact/champion
- how much to charge
- Manage the contract, including
- professional conduct
- scope of practice
- client boundaries
- relationship building with other professionals
Grow a Successful Yoga Therapy & Yoga teaching Business Workshop
This workshop will include:
- 1 hour 30 min -Presentation
- 15 minute – Q&A
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga therapists and Yoga teachers who wish to establish and grow a successful Yoga therapy and Yoga teaching business.
Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
- Learn a proven formula you can follow to identify, secure and manage new contracts
- Gain knowledge to identify a range of potential clients in your community
- Develop the ability to create a detailed action plan using Robyn’s template
- Build the skills you need to deliver an effective pitch
- Expand your potential to secure more work and earn more income
- Benefit from Robyn Lewis’s 10 year + experience of generating meaningful Yoga work
- Robyn is available to provide workshop participants with business mentoring for $75 per hour. (Places limited)
- A certificate of attendance is available on completion
Grow a Successful Yoga therapy & Yoga teaching Business:
Cost: $199. Prices include GST. $199 for the first 15 people to register. Then $249 after that.
Included: 1 hour 45 min of recorded material
The recording will be available to you for 12 months after purchase.
The skills you learn can be applied in any country.
This workshop does not provide legal advice regarding contracts. Nor does it provide information about how to find individual clients