Hundreds of yoga teachers and practitioners have gained profound knowledge by spending just ONE hour with one of our enlightened speakers. Imagine what you will learn over 5 days!
What Ancient Secrets are You Ready to Learn?
Yoga teachers need on-going professional development. So many yoga teachers complete brief training courses and they are left with gaps in their knowledge and understanding of what yoga truly is. I know this from personal experience. On top of that, yoga is a journey so our desire for more knowledge and understanding is never ending!
Teachers need to keep up to date with the latest yoga research, and deepen their understanding of the practices of yoga.
Enlightened Events seminars fill that knowledge gap and broaden your appreciation of yoga and ancient Indian healing.
I have carefully chosen all of the speakers for our first series of events. You will see why as you read on. We have chosen local speakers for our first series. There is so much expertise right here in Sydney!
“I participated at the yoga conference last year at the University (of Sydney) and was wondering with a few yoga teacher friends of mine, if you are going to do one again? I have such good memories of last year. If I had to choose one yoga event of the year, it would be yours!”Sandra Otto
Why Dedicated Workshops?
When I first did my yoga teacher training in Melbourne in 2002, I was lucky enough to attend a yoga conference organised by my teacher, Sri Raju Govind. The speakers included distinguished leaders of the yoga community from India and Australia. I was so inspired by this event and I learned so much, that I returned to Sydney and organised my own conference with the Vedanta Centre of Sydney. I realised that there were so many aspects of yoga that I felt I needed to learn about to teach effectively. I have a passion for organising inspirational events and have helped organise four of Australia’s largest and most successful yoga and Ayurveda conferences.
These conferences are terrific because they bring together like minded people with the best speakers in the community. But I always felt overwhelmed by the amount of information and research that was presented. It was just too much to take in – serious information overload! Additionally, the conference speakers often only present for an hour and you are always left wanting MORE! More time for the speaker to go into greater detail, more time to ask questions and a chance to do a practical component.
I thought, “There has to be a better way of learning from these inspirational teachers!” Then it struck me – dedicated workshops by Australia’s leading speakers!
So, here is our first exciting series of workshops, presented by pre-eminent speakers and teachers from the Yoga and Ayurveda community. Each speaker will present for a whole day and they will go into great detail on their subject matter. OK, so you might still have information overload but you will be able to absorb more and go into deeper detail on the topic. Once you have processed that, the following month you can come back and learn more!
Who Should Attend The Ancient Secrets Workshops?
The workshops are a must for Yoga teachers and those who wants to deepen their understanding of the practices of Yoga and Ayurveda plus anyone who needs to keep up to date with the latest Yoga research.
- Anyone interested in how to use the breath to improve health and wellbeing.
- Anyone seeking to improve their health and energy levels.
- Anyone with health challenges.
- Anyone seeking to overcome stress, fear or anxiety
- Doctors, nurses or complementary health practitioners who would like to expand their toolkit of practices to assist their patients.
- Anyone wanting to dissolve rage, anger, resentment or any other high level emotion that ages and stresses the body.
- Anyone experiencing feelings of loss, regret or depression who would love to be able to move forward with their lives again.
- Anyone interested in the ancient teachings of Ayurveda
- Anyone interested in deepening their understanding of the mind
- Anyone who wants to learn how to meditate or improve their experience of meditation.
- If you or someone you know has or has had breast cancer and they would like to learn practices that can assist through illness, treatment and recovery.