Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Bhutan – Imagine a sacred journey to Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon. You will immerse yourself in the majestic stillness of this Himalayan mountain kingdom and be captivated by the spirit and culture of this fascinating country.
These tours are popular and sell out up to 6 months in advance of departure. This tour will be the last January tour to Bhutan with Sal Flynn ever! Only 5 places left!
Retreat & Tour Highlights
- 15 Yoga, meditation, relaxation and mindfulness sessions
- Internationally acclaimed retreat leader and group facilitator Sal Flynn
- 4 Nights traditional Bhutanese 3 Star hotels and 5 nights 5 star delightful heritage style resort accommodation.
- Destinations include Thimphu City, Punakha Valley and Paro Valley
- Special Lhab Sang Puja (long life ceremony) with monks
- Traditional lunch at a Bhutanese farmhouse
- Kyichu Lhakhang, Bhutan’s oldest monastery
- Buddha Dordenma (aka Golden Buddha 54 metres high)
- Chimi Lhakhang monastery
- Walking meditation and special pilgrimage to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) –Bhutan’s most sacred monastery
- Bhutan is tucked amongst the foothills of the Himalaya
- Visit Punakha’s awesome Dzong (medieval castle) – Bhutan’s best!
You will be inspired by this nation which created the Gross National Happiness measurement and is committed to the preservation of culture, ethical governance, economic responsibility and environmental care.
The trip was everything I hoped for. It was a fabulous group of dynamic, interesting people. The Yoga with Sal Flynn was wonderful and Bhutan….well, what can I say?? It is still a relatively, unspoilt destination and we had such an authentic experience.Nanette Watson, Yoga teacher/therapist
Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Bhutan
The elements of Earth and Space are keenly felt in Bhutan. They lie within all of us, ready to be awakened in our modern-life awareness. Sal Flynn will lead mindful yoga and meditation practices to develop stability and strength to support you through the ups and downs of day to day life. From this foundation, you will discover an inner spaciousness and freedom – You will restore your energies, reveal new clarity, and experience more lightness and inspiration.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We source the best sites to see and the best places to stay and eat so you don’t have to spend hours researching it yourself
- Your retreat tour is combined with travel to the top cultural and spiritual destinations in Bhutan
- You will experience a retreat with one of Australia’s leading Yoga retreat leaders and group facilitators, Sal Flynn
- Travel with like-minded people
- We work with specialist travel agents, Bhutan & Beyond, who have decades of experience in running group tours to Bhutan
- They provide excellent customer service right from the time of your booking and detailed, up to the minute travel advice, including visas, currency, flight booking – critical when travelling to developing countries
- Plus we work directly with travel partners on the ground to ensure you don’t have to do anything except immerse yourself in the experience.
Cost – Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Bhutan
A $500 deposit is required to secure your booking.
Price US$6272 per person twin share
Single Supplement $US1460 per person (single room)
Airfares are additional
Travel insurance with Covid-19 cover is available at an additional cost
13 – 23 January 2023. Please contact us to request a detailed itinerary.