Ayurveda for Women Online Workshop Series with Caroline Robertson ND
Join us on this fascinating journey with our Ayurveda for Women course, designed to inspire, empower and celebrate women’s health, happiness and wellbeing.
Over the course of this five-part series with experienced Ayurveda educator and practitioner, Caroline Robertson, you will explore Ayurvedic principles and practices for optimal energy, immunity, hormone balance, daily routine and mental health. Learn techniques to restore harmony to your system and correct imbalances.
This blend of modern and ancient wisdom can be applied to enhance your Yoga Therapy practice and the outcomes for your female clients.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is one of the oldest, most powerful and comprehensive systems of mind-body medicine in the world. Ayurveda means the ‘science of life.’ It offers knowledge and wisdom designed to help you and your clients stay vibrant and healthy and realise their full potential. Its holistic approach focuses on self-understanding and making good choices about food, exercise, sleep and lifestyle.
Session 1. Hormone Harmony – Managing Menopause
Explore how your clients can manage menopause with Ayurveda. Learn to maintain strong bones, stay cool, keep juicy and master moods. Useful tools will include nutrition, helpful herbs and a self-love lifestyle for feminine force.
Session 2. Ayurveda for Optimal Immunity
Maintain an infallible defence force for health and longevity with Ayurvedic nutrition, herbs and regimes.
Session 3. Make every day matter – Ayurvedic Daily Routines
Learn effective Ayurvedic routines that can be used as powerful therapeutic tools. Timely rituals are just as effective as a cleanse or herbal remedy.
Session 4. Ayurveda for Mental Health
Apply Ayurvedic principles and therapeutics to ease anxiety, anger, depression and stress.
Session 5. Ayurveda for Endless Energy
Eliminate energy leaks and plug into endless energy sources with time-tested Ayurvedic methods.
I really enjoyed Caroline’s teaching on this course. She is very knowledgeable and interactive in her teaching style. Don’t miss it! If you have interest in Ayurveda you won’t be disappointed.Jaye Roberts, Yoga Teacher
Ayurveda for Women Workshop Schedule:
Each workshop session will include:
- 1 hour 20 min presentation
- 10 min Q&A
The recordings are available for 12 months days.
Benefits of Attending this Ayurveda for Women Workshop:
- Learn from Caroline Robertson, leading Ayurveda educator and practitioner
- Learn practical tools and techniques that you can apply immediately with your students and clients
- Educate yourself about safe and effective Ayurvedic principles and practices that you can use with your clients
- Deepen your knowledge of Ayurveda as a therapeutic practice
- Yoga therapists/teachers are eligible for 4 Continuing Professional Development points
Caroline Robertson is a wonderful educator in the area of Ayurveda and Yoga. She brings to the workshop a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and experience.Audrey Burking
Who Should Attend Ayurveda for Women?
- Yoga therapists, yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees
- Medical doctors, health professionals and complementary therapists who want to use Ayurvedic principles and practices in their work
- This course is open to anyone who is interested in Ayurveda
$A299 including GST or $A271.82 excluding GST
Includes 7.5 hours of recordings.