103 Evans Street, Brunswick Victoria.
If you get lost, please don’t hesitate to contact Trina on 0406 134 771.
Each day will run from 9.00am-5.00pm with a break for lunch and shorter breaks for morning and afternoon tea.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Please bring any snacks you might need for morning/afternoon tea.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring a standard sized iPad, Tablet or Laptop with camera. This is only required on certain days and for certain modules.
- Please bring a yoga mat and any props you require to sit on the floor. We are able to borrow some bolsters and blankets from the venue for you to use.
- There will also be chairs available if you prefer.
- Please label all your personal belongings.
- In some sessions, you may be required to do some yoga practice so please wear comfortable clothing you can move/stretch in.
- Please bring something to take notes with
- You may be able to leave your props in the room overnight, though on some occasions the room may be used by others in the evening.
- Please do not leave any valuables in the room overnight or at lunchtime.
Unrestricted parking is available in neighbouring streets. No parking available on Evans street as this is a residential street and restrictions apply. The venue has specifically requested that we don’t park here. Please respect their wishes.
Bike storage is available inside the building in an undercover area. Please ask in the office for further information.
By Tram: Moreland No 6 tram or East Coburg No 1 Tram.
Tram stop: 123 Albert Street
By Train: Brunswick Station (Upfield Line) is approx 10-15 min walk away.