Oaks Calypso Plaza, 99 Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD, Tel 07 5599 0000
On arrival, enter the building and see the reception staff on the ground floor, who will direct you to the first floor where our room will be.
If you get lost, please don’t hesitate to contact Trina on 0406 134 771.
Each day will run from 9.00am-5.00pm with a break for lunch and shorter breaks for morning and afternoon tea.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Please bring any snacks you might need for morning/afternoon tea. There are plenty of cafes and places to purchase lunch within a 5 minute walk of the venue along Griffith Street and Marine Parade. There is also Tweed Mall shopping centre on the next block (within walking distance) that has a Coles, Woolworths and food court.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring a standard sized iPad, Tablet or Laptop with camera.
- Please bring a yoga mat and any props you require to sit on the floor.
- There will also be chairs available if you prefer.
- Please label all your personal belongings.
- In some sessions, you may be required to do some yoga practice so we advise that you wear comfortable clothing you can move/stretch in.
- Please bring something to take notes with
- You may be able to leave your props in the room overnight, though on some occasions the room may be used by others in the evening.
- Please do not leave any valuables in the room overnight or at lunchtime.
There is ample complimentary parking on site underneath the building. Entry is on McDonald street, and can be accessed by ringing the buzzer for Reception. Please also speak to the reception staff for an access card should you be needing to come and go. There is also plenty of on-street parking nearby, however please check signage as it is usually limited to 2-4hrs (unpaid).
The Oaks Calypso Plaza is along the Coolangatta bus routes 700, 701 and 706. The area is well serviced by public transport: