Webinar: How to become an effective, accredited Yoga Therapist
In this webinar, you will find out how you can make a difference, gain more confidence and take your teaching to the next level with our Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy. When you undertake our training, you will learn a proven framework that you can apply to anyone and you’ll learn to apply your tool kit of yoga practices so you can develop a self-empowering, therapeutic program that is appropriate to the needs to your students and clients.
You Will Learn:
- the steps to becoming an effective, accredited Yoga therapist and
- about our acclaimed, experiential, Yoga therapy training.
Undertake our acclaimed, Yoga Therapy training so you can –
- have more confidence
- help more people – make yoga accessible to more people
- have more skills to be able to work 1 to 1
- learn about different illness, conditions and injuries and how to manage them so you can reduce the chance of injuring your students
- have a deeper knowledge
- be able to take your qualification into a health care setting
The Yoga Therapy Institute has been delivering Yoga Therapy training courses since 2012 and in that time, we have trained almost 300 yoga therapists and run the Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy more than 21 times. In this webinar you will hear from Trina Bawden-Smith, the Founder and Director of the Yoga Therapy Institute and the Course Director.
Date: Thursday, 14th October 2021
Time: 1:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Where: Online via zoom
Duration: 1 hour